Head of Ecommerce - Omni Channel Retailer
End to end ownership and accountability of online channel
Development and implementation of ecommerce strategy
About Our Client
Australian fashion group with multichannel to market, including wholesale, retail and online, on a global scale is recruiting a Head of eCommerce to lead and deliver on their online growth strategy. This will be a Global role, head quartered in Australia and be part of the senior leadership team.
- In conjunction with the business strategy and global and local branding, define and implement the Company's Ecommerce strategy and project delivery time line.
- Manage frameworks and platforms to optimize engagement and Ecommerce growth for the business.
- Liaise with Marketing, Merchandising, Product Development, and Operations, to maximise Ecommerce campaigns to ensure sales targets are realised.
- Lead and brief the creation of online and digital campaign content in line with brand guidelines.
- Manage the Ecommerce trading calendar liaising with key stakeholders to ensure online experience is aligned.
- Oversee merchandising and content management process and critical path to ensure product is online
- Set strategies and initiatives to increase traffic and conversion rates across digital platforms. Including ongoing monitoring and improving initiatives.
- Collaborate with Marketing and digital agencies for strategy and implementation of SEO, SEM, UX, Online promotions, visitor engagement, analytics, reporting, online merchandising and CRM management.
- Responsible for the front-end content management and back-end infrastructure. Including compliance, security and payment gateways.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Measure and report the success and value of all digital marketing activities
- Analyse the on-going success and value of digital marketing platforms via sales results, brand recognition, customer engagement and relationships. Provide insights, suggestions and implement improvements
- Complete analysis and detailed reporting for all digital activities including customer interactions, sales, social, fulfilment, conversion rates, visitation, product performance, revenue, GP, Online contribution, multi rates, average basket, time to purchase etc.
- Ensure the Company's tone and voice language assets are consistently implemented across digital mediums
- Lead and build a lean ecommerce team.
- Manage agency partners
- Establish and maintain key relationship across internal teams and external agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in eCommerce management and trading within retail - preferably in fashion retail
- Experience with ecommerce platform - Shopify
- Strong background in omnichannel retail - wholesale retail is advantageous
- Knowledge of buying, merchandising and range planning processes.
- Strong planning, project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Effective communication skills
- Highly analytical with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motive consumer buying behaviour across the online channels.
What's on Offer
Part of business that values sustainability, brand integrity and collaboration
Head quartered in Melbourne but operates on a global scale
Remuneration is dependent on experience