Head of Finance & Admin - International Subsidiary Business
Join a small international subsidiary business in a hands on accounting role
Lead a small team of 2 clerical staff and work directly with the MD for ANZ
About Our Client
Webasto Group is a global supplier into the automotive sector. In 2017 the business generated sales of 3.5 billion euros and has more than 13,000 employees at more than 50 locations.
With a small and dedicated workforce in Australia, Webasto Thermo and Comfort has a strong presence in the leisure market, providing refrigerators, heating and cooling systems to the RV, Marine, Defence, Truck & Bus and Car market.
- As the sole qualified accounting professional in the team you will be tasked with preparing all of the company's financial statements, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting requirements.
- You will require advanced MS Excel skills and be able to download and manipulate information from the accounting system in order to deliver insightful reporting and analysis.
- You will lead a team of 2 clerical staff and report directly to the MD for ANZ as well as having a dotted line into the Finance Director for APAC, who is based overseas.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will have previous experience leading the finance and accounting function of an international subsidiary business in Australia.
- You will be CPA / CA Qualified
- You are a confident communicator, able to work closely with technical staff, the sales department, the board of directors and the regional APAC office.
- It is important you are comfortable working in a small office environment in an autonomous role
- Experience handling HR administration and Payroll will be advantageous
- Advanced level of MS Excel is important
What's on Offer
- Join a global market leader
- Work directly with the Managing Director to drive the business forwards
- A challenging and broad remit, covering accounting, reporting and commercial
- An autonomous role with influence across the business