Head of Finance
- Role is based in Mauritius
- Attractive remuneration structure plus benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global player in textile and apparel manufacturing with a vertically-integrated supply chain that straddles from cotton to retailing. They have 5 industrial units and several offices around the world. Amongst their portfolio, more that 100 million pieces are produced annually for famous Luxury brands.
With a strong corporate culture, they are working to make a difference by reducing the environmental footprints, operating in a legal and ethical manner and shaping their employees talent.
The role of the Head of Finance will be to:
- Provide value-added financial insight and advice to management and business leaders for formulating, executing business strategies to achieve better results, improve long-term competitiveness and sustainability.
- Manage and monitor operations of the Finance department and delegate teams to drive high performance in the area of budget and cost, treasury management, financial accounting, taxation and management reporting, policies and procedure, for achieving department’s goal which supports company’s strategic direction.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders, external and internal partners for fostering company culture and to drive people capabilities.
- Collaborate with different Finance units to manage and champion continuous services improvement of Finance department.
- Master financial analysis and manage risk, maintain internal control to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of existing business practices and manage internal and external audit to ensure alignment and standardization of processes.
- Establish and administer local finance policies and procedures to align with group finance policies and strategies to ensure compliance from all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Promote and develop talents of the team by enhancing teamwork and setting team goals and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Finance will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Advanced knowledge of finance policies and systems.
- Strong working experience in financial planning & analysis and commercial finance. With a minimum of 10 years’ experience (preferably in sizable MNCs or Consulting companies)
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry and experience in non-finance functions is a strong advantage.
- At least a recognized professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills. (English proficiency - written and spoken)
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities and highly developed customer service skills.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding international company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits