- Large Corporate
- Well known brand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading services based organisation looking to grow the commercial function of their team.
This role will see you partner with the CFO and the Executive and operational teams to ensure the accurate delivery and understanding of key business results & drivers.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Management of key stakeholder relationships.
- Provide accounting support to corporate stakeholder managers, including cost center budgeting, forecasting & management reporting.
- Facilitating and review of the group business performance across multiple business lines.
- Determine key business drivers and provide advice on reporting metrics.
- Development of best practice forecasting and budgeting reports / tools.
- Lead a high performing, qualified team of senior management accountants.
- Co-ordination of planning and budgeting data, providing key insights that enable continued growth
- Execute and be accountable for the monthly management and board reporting
- Own all planning and forecasting cycles.
- Provide detail guidance and analysis on cost and productivity across the group
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be CA, CIMA, or CPA and have experience in a large, global business in a similar role. People leadership experience will be paramount as will strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders. You will be results orientated and have a continuous improvement mindset but also be confident in making commercial decisions and model resilience and flexibility to a changing environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Central Location
- Growing sector