- Unicorn company.
- Strategy role!
About Our Client
Are you one of the self-starters who is passionate with technology, data, and the thirst for learning about what works and what will not work? If you tick all the boxes, our client is looking to bring on board an individual who will be driving the growth one particular business unit.
You will be joining a lean team, working with highly energetic entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful technology-based businesses. This client is one of the renowned unicorns in Indonesia.
Reporting to the Head of the Business Unit, you will be responsible to lead the whole growth activities in Indonesia, especially in the revenue side. Working with a team of high achievers with diverse background, you are required to design and develop company strategies for marketing and managing the execution. Other responsibilities include:
- Initiating and developing strategies to drive the growth plan of the business unit.
- Strategy, strategy and strategy!
- Building and creating sophisticated modelling and improving the existing models.
- Executing the strategies that will eventually improve a more efficient and effective business objectives.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights and coming up with proposed solutions to grow the business.
- Supporting product development by bringing local insights and test the products in local market
- Developing short-term and long-term plans and budgets for overall growth strategies to be in line with the company's objectives.
- Collaborating well with various stakeholders (marketing, finance, engineers, product, finance, business operations, HR, legal) within the organization, and not hesitating to seek additional support if required.
- Defining project milestones and ensuring that they are managed successfully.
- Developing a set of monitoring and evaluation criteria to ensure timely progress of the projects.
- Recruiting and developing team members to ensure that they are successfully growing into the career paths that they aspire.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted Indonesians will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of P&L, and has strong track records of in your career. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working experience in corporate strategy, or commercial project related role (from technology-based company).
- Experience in managing in P&L and understanding of the P&L report.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Experience working in other countries will be highly preferred.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility, and not one who is title-minded.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a fast-paced organization, and a strong market presence both Indonesia and other regions, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration
- Career path within the organization.