Head of IT Delivery
Exciting start up. Newly created role. Reporting to the CEO.
Large and exciting portfolio. Terrific and active workplace culture.
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting start-up scaling globally, due to this expansion and demand they have excitingly created a new senior position of Head of IT Delivery to sit on the senior Executive and report into the CEO.
As the Head of IT Delivery you will be responsible for:
- Successful delivery of Technology, Digital and Business programs of work within expected budgets and time-lines.
- Managing, mentoring and up skilling a talented team consisting of Program Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst Leads, Business Analysts, Change Managers and Scrum Masters.
- Resourcing for key projects if/when appropriate.
- Managing key vendor relationships.
- Working with key business stakeholders and project sponsors to manage expectations very key project milestones and delivery deadlines.
- Ensure appropriate projects methodologies are put in place inline with Business and Project requirement.
The Successful Applicant
As successful application you will ideally possess:
- A track record in previous IT Delivery position
- Industry experience within the Start-up/Technology sector
- A strong track record delivering large scale projects to time-lines and budget
- Agile certification
- A flexible approach and ability to work in a autonomous environment
- The ability to be hands on when required
- Excellent senior internal and external stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to work with key stakeholders to manage resource pipeline
What's on Offer
Exciting start up. Newly created role. Reporting to the CEO. Great culture. Health and Well-being benefits.