Head of Learning Design
Collaborative workplace culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading learning companies. They are currently seeking a Head of Learning Design, to lead their talented digital learning team. They are committed to delivering quality blended learning courses.
- Developing and executing the Learning Design Strategy
- Designing and implementing high-impact learning programs with a blended approach to learning (online and offline)
- Working closely with managers to build a continuous learning environment
- Designing learning & development road-maps for each functions
- Developing, implementing and supporting OD processes in collaboration with business leaders and all international HR functions across regions
- Preparing Learning Design Budgets
- Designing and managing assessment programs
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years' experience designing and delivering online and/or blended learning in VET/ higher education and corporate sectors.
- A postgraduate qualification in Learning Design, Teaching, Education or related field, OR equivalent years of education and successful work experience in Learning Design, teaching in Higher Education or other adult learning environment.
- Extensive experience in the application of contemporary online learning pedagogies in the design and development of digital professional development learning experiences.
- Excellent writing, communication, leadership & commercial acumen skills.
- Experience in academic delivery
- Strong ability to work on multiple, complex projects, to multi-task and continually prioritise changing project tasks / deliverables, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to transform complex bodies of information into professionally designed, engaging and effective programs
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Supportive workplace culture
- Great company values