- Strategic leadership
- Global campaigns
About Our Client
Founded in 2012, Minnovare are a Western Australian advanced technology business that specialises in improving the accuracy, reliability and economic efficiency of industrial drilling operations, both in mining and civil engineering projects.
Their flagship product is used on more than 100 projects globally and they have achieved outstanding market penetration over the past three years.
As they embark on their next stage of global growth, the Head of Marketing will be essential towards driving brand awareness, customer acquisition and go-to-market strategies for the organisation and it's product portfolio.
This is strategic and operational position that will continue to evolve as the business embarks on new product releases and regional growth. There's a large focus on using digital channels (paid and organic) in addition to marketing automation.
It's essential that the successful candidate has worked in a similar role within the mining equipment, technology and services (METS) sector.
Key requirements of this position consist of the following:
- In conjunction with the senior leadership team, to develop the strategic marketing plan aligned with the vision of the organisation
- Responsible for setting and delivering on the global marketing plan (both internal/external resources) with a key focus on digital channels
- Develop and implement automated campaigns to support customer acquisition and retention.
- Create and implement go-to-market product strategies to help increase market share
- Support with region-specific events, conferences and marketing collateral
- Conduct competitor intelligence and market research across the region to strategically identify new business opportunities
- Assist with product management and new product launches within the region
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have senior leadership experience in the development and execution in delivering global B2B marketing campaigns within the METS sector. With significant experience in delivering integrated strategies and go-to-market plans, they will have key strengths in managing campaigns through digital channels, in addition to exposure to lead nurture/conversion through marketing automation.
What's on Offer
- Award winning organisation with significant YoY growth
- A mission-critical and newly created opportunity
- Working closely with Senior Management and Executive stakeholders