Head of Marketing Operations
Global professional services business
2IC to the CCO, newly created transformation role
About Our Client
This is a global consulting firm that has been on a customer transformation journey over the past 2 years. Positioning themselves as a customer centric business, implementing first class marketing software and systems the customer and marketing are at the centre of what they do. A business that is focused on continual improvement and building a strategy and platform for future success
As the Head of Marketing Operations, you will be the 2IC to the CCO with visibility across the whole end to end customer journey and lifecycle. Having a deep understanding and grounding in marketing, my client is looking for a change agent to drive transformation projects across the business. For example this role will be called upon to help drive the digital transformation program across the organisation. You will be tasked with reviewing marketing effectiveness across the group and making recommendations for future development. This role is a strategic role that will enable the post holder to see immediate results from strategies and processes implemented. This role will help lead the planning, budgeting and resourcing processes to execute agreed strategies.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Head of Marketing Operations, my client is looking for someone who has worked in a large complex services based business. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in marketing, gained across senior roles across this space.
- Experience in change management
- Ability to work across marketing effectiveness and planning
- Good commercial acumen and business strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to influence
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to work to time timescales and project plans
- Commercial experience- running budgets, P&L, planning and external vendor negotiation and management
- Resourcing experience- up-skilling, running large teams, staff development, talent development, succession planning, on boarding, large recruitment drives
- Development of marketing competency frameworks, development of functional standards
- Budgeting, reporting, external agency negotiation
What's on Offer
Based in Melbourne's CBD, this is an exciting opportunity to join a world class consultancy firm, a competitive package, senior and strategic role. Newly created team and position within the business. Opportunity to drive change within a forward thinking business.