Head of Marketing
Large Financial Services business
Key leadership role
About Our Client
This is a leading Financial Services organization, looking at constant evolution and continuous improvement, the Head of Marketing role is a key role within the organisation. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer this is a senior leadership role. The Chief Marketing Officer is an excellent leader who values team work and determination. This role will be integral in developing, implementing and measuring the impact of strategic integrated marketing plans that drive business growth.
My client prides themselves on making a difference in peoples lives. Their purpose is to help customers achieve incredible things. A company that is focused in staff and customer satisfaction and development. As a business they are responding faster to changing customer requirements. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change. People and teams are engaged, learning and working in ways that are empowering.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for increased customer acquisition, growth and retention. This will be done through innovative and industry-leading marketing programs, campaign activity and coordinated communication. The role is also an advisory role to partners within the business
This role supports the Chief Marketing Officer to develop and integrated strategy. The Head of Marketing will lead a team of marketing, communications and PR professionals, across a range of experience. To be successful in this role, the post holder will need to have effective stakeholder management experience, this will be to ensure marketing and brand strategies are supported by the business, and deliver commercial outcomes. This is a commercial marketing role that requires budget management, contract management, project management and team management skills.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a proven marketing leader, someone who is enthusiastic, a self-motivated leader that thrives on challenges, and focuses on consistently driving exceptional performance.
- 10 years' experience working in financial services. Experience with digital platforms, marketing automation, CRM platforms, and managing customer insights and analytics functions
- Expert marketing professional across all disciplines, including direct marketing.
- Demonstrated senior leadership skills. Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A driven team player with a professional, can-do approach to work with proven ability to execute and manage multiple projects.
- Solid business and commercial acumen.
- Flexible in approach, thriving on change and innovation
- balanced by attention to detail and structured thinking.
- Applies highly developed verbal, written presentation and persuasion skills and combines this with a strong desire to succeed and achieve excellence.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is open to change. A key leadership role within the business this is an opportunity to help drive continuous improvement and lead a multidisciplinary team. Based in Melbourne's Docklands with a competitive package