- Opportunity to work with growing manufacturer working in the Ecommerce industry
- Exciting role for Senior B2B Marketer to make an impact on this growing business
About Our Client
My client is leading Australian manufacturer working in the ecommerce industry going through a period of significant growth. They are highly regarding in their specialisation and provide products on large scale to global well-known organisations. Located in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne this is huge opportunity for an experienced Marketer to amplify this growth and built out a successful team.
- Developing and implementing the strategic marketing plan
- Working with leadership team to support ongoing growth and success of the business
- Continue to amplify growth across Australia
- Create and implement end to end campaigns including design, content creation, implementation and reporting
- Work in creative agencies to support role out of effective campaigns
- Conduct post campaign analysis and provide meaningful recommendations on future campaigns
- Develop and execute marketing and social media strategies
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clear consistent messaging across the business
- Creation and execution of press releases, advertisements, brochures and other marketing materials.
- Work with in house graphic designer to design print ads and publications
- Website management
- Build out Marketing team to achieve long term success
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Senior Marketing B2B role
- Experience in manufacturing industry essential
- Experience within Ecommerce highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of multi channel traditional and digital marketing channels
- Strong ATL and BTL experience
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends in the market
- Innovating thinking and creative mindset whilst having a results orientated approach
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an exciting newly created role for a business going through a period of significant growth. They have a fantastic team culture and working environment. They are seeking an experienced Senior Marketer to work with the Directors to continue this business growth.