Head of Online Sales
Unrivalled opportunity to join a fast growing organisation.
Work with a very entrepreneurial CEO.
About Our Client
My client is an online retail import & distribution business that is one of a kind. They supply a vast range of products nationally and have experienced an impressive period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading listed organisation that is renowned for offering its employees fantastic career progression opportunities. My client is located in Western Sydney and is looking to enter the next phase of growth after growing rapidly over the last 12 years (30% growth YOY).
With an entrepreneurial CEO, my client is looking for a like-minded hands-on Head of Online Sales with a passion for developing partnerships, driving online sales revenues and managing online sales channels.
* You will have in in depth knowledge of online product sales and the relevant channels. You will ideally have experience dealing with eBay, Kogan and similar online channels.
* You don't believe in limitations and are a creative and animated thinker. You want to push new ideas and work collaboratively with the Marketing, Design and Category Management team.
* You are a strong leader who knows how to get the best of your team (both locally and offshore). We're looking for a leader with the ability to influence their team and promote creative though and ideas.
* You are a 'get your hands dirty' kind of person and know where to go for information and intelligence on your market. You can network within the business well and understand the challenges in product skews and how to improve their sales penetration.
The successful individual will have an attitude that is action-orientated, results driven and willing to get their hands dirty/work hard to get the result that they require. Cultural fit will be absolutely key, as well the ability to business partner and add value to the operations side of the organisation.
The business is ready for expansion and needs better efficiencies, automation and processes that are better suited for the next phase of growth.
The Successful Applicant
Passionate, creative and a strong leader. You have all of these traits and are excited about a new challenge - you have the energy and desire to break the rules and create new ideas for a constantly moving consumer market.
A proven background in online sales is essential and an understanding of the online retail landscape (eBay, Kogan, Catch etc.) is a non-negotiable.
Make no mistake that whilst this is an online eCommerce style role, this is a sales position and you will be hungry to drive revenue.
What's on Offer
- Unrivalled opportunity to join a fast growing organisation and work with a very entrepreneurial CEO, and help the organisation to continue to grow.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation where you can use your strong Creative and Design experience and help drive the strategic direction for the next growth phase.
- Located in a convenient Western Sydney location
- Competitive salary package on offer