Head of Product and Pricing
Reporting to the Marketing Director. Strategic Planning.
Deliver financial performance. New product launches.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the FMCG sector.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Head of Product and Pricing will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and input into the strategic planning across product ranges and overall business unit planning
- Developing and implementing a 3-5 year strategy
- Leading planning processes for developing and managing products, value propositions and pricing ranges
- Ensuring products delivered are in line with the business financial performance expectations
- Leading project teams and develop tactical plans which incorporate new product launches, growth plans by segment, channel and customer
- Development of a high performing product and pricing team
- Contribute to the performance and planning across both the Sales and Marketing teams
- Working closely with senior cross functional stakeholders locally and overseas
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- 5 years experience within a similar Head of Product and Pricing position
- 10 years Product, Pricing and Marketing experience
- Team management experience
- Industry exposure across Retail or FMCG
- Experience in the translation of value proposition and price test
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic and project management skills
- Proactive attitude
- Track record working within cross functional environments
- A solutions orientated attitude
What's on Offer
Reporting to the Marketing Director. Running a team of 6. Strategic Planning. New Product Launches.