Head of Regulatory Affairs
Joing a leading global financial services business
Lead the national strategy and relationships with key regulators
About Our Client
A major global player in their sector, this large financial services business has operations in over 50 countries worldwide as well as a large and established local presence in Australia.
- Lead the preparation of regulatory communications and submissions.
- Providing advice and recommendations to a number of business executives, supporting regulatory risk management
- Build positive and lasting relationships with regulators and drive best value commercial and strategic outcomes
- Deliver regular updates to relevant boards and committees on regulatory matters
- Oversee the group's strategy and approach to regulatory risk, implementing and maintaining an effective and appropriate regulatory risk framework.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years experience in relevant legal, regulatory affairs or risk functions at large complex organisations
- First rate communication and relationship building skills
- A proven track record working closely with regulators and government agencies
- Financial Services industry experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strategic and commercial thinking, an ability to drive best value outcomes for the business
What's on Offer
- High profile, senior leadership role
- Join a leading global business
- Work closely with a highly engaging and supportive CRO
- Real autonomy to influence business decision making and strategy
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Fantastic and supportive work culture