Head of Social Media - Agency
A brand new role for a talented Head of Social Media to join a growing team
Do you have agency experience? Are you looking for a new challenge?
About Our Client
This agency prides themselves on standing out from the crowd, offering a genuine and unique customer experience. The team aim to maintain a very personal interest in the satisfaction and success of each of their clients. As the Head of Social Media, you will be responsible in maintaining and managing the efficient operation of the social media team. You will manage and provide guidance to a dedicated and passionate team of specialists whilst being that 'go to' expert within the business.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to inform, execute and manage all social media Paid and Organic Social Media campaigns.
- Responsible for social media team training, mentorship, and leadership to continue to grow and develop profitability for the social media department.
- Using data and insights, develop and oversee all social media paid, owned and earned strategies to suit client needs and solve client problems.
- Review and improve best practices for social media processes and ensuring they are implemented to company brand guidelines.
- Liaise with the in-house Website Development team to implement, design and report on overarching social digital marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the in-house Content and Creative team to develop and manage all client Paid and Organic social media calendars.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must have agency experience and you will have proven experience in a similar role managing all social media channels. This role requires an expert in Facebook Business Manager, ad strategy, implementation and optimisation across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network. You will also have a working knowledge of SnapChat and TikTok self-service advertising tools.
This role requires a natural leader, someone who has led or mentored a small team within a similar role. You will have excellent communications skills and have the confidence in leading a successful operation.
What's on Offer
For your hard work and commitment to the role, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and work for an exciting business who are set to continue growing throughout 2021 and beyond. My client is looking to expand nationally and step into the international market, this role will be instrumental to their future success.