Head of Social Media
Digital Agency - opportunity to set up and lead their social media business
Social Media strategy - end to end campaigns
About Our Client
Our Client is a growing digital agency that partners with medium size business as the extension of their digital team. As a result of growth and diversifying their service offerings, they are recruiting a Head of Social Media to build and lead their social media department.
Social Media and Content Management - to manage their diverse portfolio's social channels.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and clients, to define social media strategy and content planning.
- Define and implement social media strategy and content strategy aligned to client business requirements and goals.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the content calendar.
- Develop relevant and engaging content, with the objective to reach their target consumers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Management of paid campaigns to maximise reach and effectiveness.
- Analyse and set up audience segmentation and tracking.
- Development of campaign plans and reports, including setting specific objectives reporting results, recommendations for optimisation.
- Deliver on agreed KPIs including, reach, and engagement and conversion metrics. In addition to stakeholder management and customer service response times and outcomes.
- Develop and implement plan to identify and respond to social media crises including; monitoring, responding to optimisation metrics, risk mitigation and post event reporting
- Suggest improvements on processes
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification within a relation field
- Strong experience in social media strategy and content planning
- Strong in biddable social media and audience targeting, i.e. Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong stakeholder management skills - ability influence and collaborate with a variety of professionals, internally and externally.
- Utilise your strong process and prioritisation of workload skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial and results driven
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment.
- To be an integral part of the leadership team, with the objective to build a team and lead the social media department