Head of Supply Chain & Logistics
Supply Chain Management Role
Strong company profile with opportunity to progress
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading brand in the production and sale of market leading F&B products. With a continued focus on quality they are apart of a global group who has built themselves a reputation for innovation and high quality products across their portfolio. With with growing demand for their product they are looking to expand their team and bring on a Head of Supply Chain to oversee all facets of the Supply Chain Function.
This role will encompass the following key skills -
- Managing all sourcing requirements including all contract negotiation for ingredients and packaging
- Management of the warehousing function
- Working closely with the site director to ensure costs are appropriately managed and reported
- Ensuring safety is endorsed across the site
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing team to ensure DIFOT is maintained above 95%
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates for this role we need the following key skills -
- Proven experience running an end to end supply chain function
- Extensive experience within the manufacturing sector
- Managed both planning and warehouse functions
- Ability to effectively manage people across a multiple shift operation
- Worked with commercial management previously and able to drive strong financial performance from assigned business unit.
What's on Offer
This role will offer the appropriate candidate a very strong opportunity to take command of a complex and high speed operation with a very strong focus on operational excellence. This role will effectively act as the 2IC for the Site Director to ensure operations are run in a safe and efficient manner.