Helpdesk Analyst & Desktop Support
About Our Client
Superb opportunity for an experienced desktop support engineer to join my client based in Melbourne on a permanent contract. You will be part of a small IT team in which you will have exposure to the latest technologies.
The primary responsibility of this position it to provide end user IT and hardware support to all users nationally based from the head office. Helpdesk support includes hardware and software support and the majority of support will be based in or around a Citrix environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a level 2 support role
- High level of proficiency in PC troubleshooting and installation of all MS products
- Demonstrated ability in providing a high level of customer service to users
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, act upon them and be held accountable for them
- Good time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) qualification or higher
- ITIL Certification
- Can do attitude
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity based in Southbank. Please apply via the link if you have the required skills and experience for the position. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.