- Immediate start - Start Monday
- Long term engagement with a reputable business
About Our Client
Our Client is a large equipment hire company who has been in operation for over a century.
- Provides excellent professional customer service, delivering technical ICT advice and support: - Remotely via telephone & email, and through the ITSM ticketing system
- Clearly communicates updates, known errors and FAQs, using (and referring users to) relevant knowledge base articles. Explains technical information to users in non-technical terms.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal/external customers and members of staff and manages customer and technical issues with a genuine sense of urgency.
- Provides primarily first line support and second line support, takes ownership, and follows agreed procedures in receiving and correctly logging, assigning and updating incidents and requests for service.
- Following up with users, provide feedback and see problems and incidents to resolution
- Create and maintain documentation on the all IT systems
- Install, configure, and maintain in a Windows based environment
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good technical knowledge of enterprise level computing, mobile devices, software, operating systems (MS Windows & Apple MAC OS) and office productivity tools.
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to prioritising work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to log precise and meaningful tickets while working within defined SLA targets.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Has an analytical approach to problem solving.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a great organisation which drives an amazing culture and puts staff at the core of their business model.