HR Administrator - 12 month FTC
Apply your 1 - 2 years' practical exp. & support Training, HR, OSH & Recruitment
SOR location, established team, interesting organisation, A+ opportunity!
About Our Client
Our client is a top project engineering firm, global in brand and local in specialisation. You'll be based in their Henderson office which is brand new, has a cafe on-site and gives you free parking.
You'll align with a high-profile joint venture project to support a growing HR team for administrative work. This team are social, hard-working and fun! Such a fabulous place to develop your career!
Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- On-boarding of new personnel (large aspect to this role)
- Completing strict due diligence processes
- Logistics & mobilisation of new staff to sites
- Training administration / support to training coordinator
- General HR administration in support of the HR BP
- Payroll and timesheet administration
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Be degree qualified with a specialisation in HR
- Offer 1 - 2 years' practical working experience
- Be naturally curious, keen to learn and super passionate for HR!
- Be ready to pitch in to help wherever you're needed
- Consider yourself a strong communicator
- Love being hands on and learn by doing!
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Pick up valuable, generalist HR experience, including to training, recruitment and safety
- Work for a fabulous mentor/manager
- Align with a high-calibre team who are both capable and tight-knit
- Get to socialise with the team on regular occasions - grab a coffee or lunch and head for a drink on a Friday
- Have free parking on site
- Enjoy a cafe on site
- Work in brand new offices!!