3 month contract with a view of permanency
South of the River Location
About Our Client
Our client is a large and well known business based South of the River in Perth. This role is a HR Administrator role initially starting as a 3 month contract with a view of permanency for the right candidate.
Reporting to the HR Manager roles and responsibilities include:
- Prepare complex employment contracts. Communicate employment documentation to new joiners and transferring employees
- Drafting letters and contracts
- Process time-sheets and expense claims for fortnightly payroll, ensuring this is managed within short turn-around time. Work closely with Payroll on the approvals process.
- Establish and maintain employee and contractors records
- Assist the HR team with team projects
- Assist with administrative support for recruitment and track candidate skill pools for future resourcing
- Update organisation charts, office desk allocation and staff movements
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2-3 years is an essential criteria
- Ability to start immediately or on short notice is required.
What's on Offer
- South of the River Location
- 3 month contract with a view of permanency
- Work for a well know business
- Great working culture
- Fast paced environment