permanent full time opportunity
opportunities for training and development
About Our Client
The client is a global leader in motion and control technologies and the Perth division provides hydraulic products and services to mining industry Australia wide.
Assisting with the high volume of recruitment, including:
- Conducting candidate pre-screenings where required and organising the interviews
- Sending the interview outcome emails to the candidates
- Conducting reference checks as required
Assisting with the on-boarding and mobilisation processes, including:
- Sending the employment documents to the new employees
- Completing and checking received employment documents
- Arranging medical and drug and Alcohol tests as required
- Booking site inductions and required pre-employment training's as required
- In the absence of HR BP, conducting the HR inductions for new employees
As well as Reviewing analysing and improving HR processes, assisting with training, termination of employment, other Human Resources functions and HR general admin tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will display the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources Administration
- Proven record in high volume of recruitment and on boarding
- Preferably qualification in HR (or currently working through a HR qualification)
- Experience in the mining sector ideally
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- high attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
What's on Offer
- A great culture
- a passionate team
- support and training
- many opportunities for promotion
- working for a global organisation