- Provide advice at one of the staple landmarks in the Education sector
- Act as a coach and mentor to other HR professionals within the business
About Our Client
Established in WA over a century ago, our client is an immense asset within the education sector, with incredible influence across the industry.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will:
- Establish healthy, working relationships with external stakeholders to deliver objectives through advice and mentor-ship
- Offer advice in order to support and coach leaders upon a variety of subjects such as performance management, disciplinary actions, grievances, and any relevant investigations related to these matters
- Interpret, apply and advise on relevant legislation, standards, agreements, policies and procedures and provide advice and recommendations to ensure compliance
- Liaise with colleagues across the HR function, to provide a consistent, high level of HR service to the client in terms of leadership capability, staff appraisals, remuneration, talent management and employee relations
- Align with the company's customer service driven attitude and drive these into your daily HR practices to reflect the businesses values
The Successful Applicant
What does the successful candidate look like?
- Tertiary qualification within the field and/or proven work within the industry
- Have significant depth to your HR knowledge and 3+ years' proven experience within a role of similar capacity
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Elevated experience in executing and handling complex case management which may include performance management, disciplinary cases and conflict resolution.
- True advisory skills with exceptional coaching and leadership qualities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be in a position to start mid June
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
- Have support and guidance from the HR Business Partner
- Help to up-skill and maintain HR standards amongst all other professionals that reside under your jurisdiction
- Take the reins in this hands on, diverse role- Have a significant voice and input within the business
- 3 - 6 month ongoing tenure, have fabulous exposure to the Education industry
- Parking available