HR Advisor- 6 month contract
6 month contract- view of permanency
West Perth Location
About Our Client
Our client is a well known business based in West Perth. They are urgently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to start ASAP for a 6-8 month contract with a view of extension or permanency.
Reporting to the HR Manager roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Managers with advice and assistance on recruitment & selection, staff grievances, performance management issues, performance reviews, learning & development, remuneration, terminations and redundancies.
- Assisting the business in building a strong culture of engagement
- Updating HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the execution of the annual performance and development review process
- Support in talent management
- Support employees on any HR issues that arise.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Strong HR generalist experience and knowledge of current Australian employment law
- End to end recruitment experience
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- HR Generalist role
- 6-8 month contract with a view of permanency or extension
- Attractive salary