HR Advisor | Immediate Start | CBD
Interim HR role
Must be immediately available
About Our Client
My client is an international retailer based in the CBD.
You will join a lean HR team and report in directly to the HR Manager.
This assignment is for 2-3 months and is to assist with a project/cover leave over Xmas.
The HR Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR service to all ANZ sites.
- Recruitment and selection of highest qualified candidates to meet key role requirements of operating and functional areas in conjunction with the relevant line manager.
- Prepare and administer employment offers and contracts in accordance with legislation and company policies.
- On-boarding of new starters,
- Provide support with the Performance Management process,
- Coach and guide both managers and employees on any IR/ER related matters
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Advisor will have the following skill-set:
- 3-5 years exp working in HR role across the spectrum of HR practices (ER / Recruitment / contract management, performance Management)
- Previous retail / FMCG industry experience
- Ability to advise on IR / ER matters per current legislation
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Driven to improve processes and delivery to business
- Must be immediately available
What's on Offer
This is a great role for a HR Advisor to join an international retailer based in the CBD.
$35p/hour + Super
Must be available immediately.