HR Advisor- Mandarin Speaking
International Pharmaceutical group
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned international Pharmaceutical group, who have grown substantially over recent years. Industry leading global pharmaceutical with an established presence across Asia Pacific.
- Developing and implementing the reward strategy including salary bench-marking, superannuation arrangements, company share plans, benefits, bonus plans and annual salary review
- Project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills that enable the best outcome
- Act as escalation point for HR advisors for the resolution of total rewards inquiries or needs within guidelines.
- Evaluate and process, within guidelines, system transactions including job requisitions, compensation changes, job changes and one-time payments requiring non-standard calculations.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Prior experience in a similar multi-site business environment is preferred
- Strong confident communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Some experience in or or more compensations operations, benefits administration, or leaves administration for the relevant region
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes, regional employment laws and total rewards legislative requirements for the relevant region
- Mandarin Speaking
What's on Offer
- Multinational organisation
- Supportive & ethical culture focused on developing people