HR Advisor - Standalone
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned FMCG business, who has grown substantially over the recent years and is well-placed to continue this trajectory with further plans for growth and improvement.
Reporting to the CFO, this newly created role has the responsibility for all aspects of Human Resource practices across both the manufacturing site and support office.
As HR Advisor, reporting directly with the CFO you will be responsible for supporting the HR function with accountability for; recruitment, employee on-boarding, performance management, occupational health & safety, return to work, reporting, and reward & recognition practices.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a solid understanding of HR practice with experience working in a stand-alone HR function. Required skills, attributes and experience include:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline would be preferred
- Minimum of 5 years local HR experience
- Strong confident communication & interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong understand of return to work procedures
What's on Offer
- Free chocolate
- Growing Business