Competitive package, working within a dynamic and innovative department
About Our Client
My client aim is to develop NSW, this is implemented through building and inspiring strong communities, protecting the environment. My client views themselves as an industry leader in the conversation and protection of the environment whilst implementing and assisting growth within NSW, providing a benchmark for other public sector department and private business.
The main purpose of the role is to provide human Resource advisory service to business teams within the department. This will be achieved through;
- Providing advice of managers and employees on relevant legislation
- Providing business unit managers with the information needed in order to enhance their understanding of operational human resource and people management.
- Provide advice to employees and managers in the optimal use of various systems and procedures including Employee and Manager Self Service and e-recruitment.
- Advise on the implementation of HR initiatives
- Identify opportunities for operational HR delivery and assist in the development and review of HR policy, system processes and SOP to enhance delivery to business units.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must-
- Hold a tertiary qualification in HR management or a relevant qualification or experience providing operational HR advice
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation in the implementation and application of awards, policies and frameworks within the NSW public sector
- Demonstrate experience in the use of on line recruitment and human resource management information systems, including SAP
- The ideal candidate must communicate effectively, deliver results and act with integrity.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be remunerated with a competitive package, working within a dynamic and innovative government department in a prime Sydney location.