Global Renowned Brand
About Our Client
Global Blue Collar Brand
- Proactively manage an effective recruitment and onboarding/induction process providing support to Line Managers as required
- Work with management to resolve employee relations concerns within a timely fashion and work to assist management with the performance improvement process.
- First line interviewing to provide candidates with detailed information on the company, our values, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting. May sit in on manager interviews with candidates.
- Review resource planning needs for teams/groups assigned.
- Continually review and improve local HR processes, policies & procedures to ensure achieve business objectives
- Keep up to date on future employee and people trend to educate the business in preparation for adapting and meeting future employee needs.
- Complete succession planning process with managers to identify high potential and ready now candidates.
- Follow up with benefit vendors to assist National HR Manager as needed.
- Manage the annual compensation review process providing training, support and guidance to Line Managers.
- Identify any potential people issues and flag to the relevant Line Manager
- Prepares all internal new hire announcements.
- Back up to HR manager as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- experience in an industrial environment as a HR professional is admirable
- previous experience managing your own portfolio is admirable
- true generalist and ready to step up
- ability to work in a complex environment
What's on Offer
- Global Brand
- Large HR team
- Coaching from Senior HR professionals
- good base + super + share plan