About Our Client
Leading distributor of Western Star Trucks, MAN Trucks and Buses, as well as Dennis Eagle Trucks in Australia. With a network of Dealers, we provide fully authorised parts, service and warranty functions for all three brands. In addition, we are also a leading distributor of diesel and gas engines and power systems, operating across some of the most dynamic on and off-highway markets in the country.
- Lead the recruitment of roles, in consultation with the hiring manager;
- Provide professional, business focused HR support, advice and services;
- Provide day to day performance management support and guidance to line management, including coaching, counselling, career development and disciplinary actions;
- Contribute to policy development and implementation;
- Work with managers and staff to ensure employee relations matters are dealt with proactively and professionally;
- Work with line management to identify training needs, review individual development plans and collate information for management action;
- Utilise existing HR information management systems to maintain workplace information and prepare reports on HR matters including budget tracking;
- Conduct exit interviews and analyse the exit interview data;
- Assist the HR team to review, improve and document policies, procedures and processes as part of an ongoing continuous improvement process.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualification in HR, Business or a related field with subsequent relevant experience in HR and/or equivalent combination of relevant training and professional experience;
- Experience providing end-to-end HR policy and advice and support across a range of HR processes is essential, particularly in relation to recruitment and performance management;
- Highly capable of applying structured problem solving approaches, as well as establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Able to develop effective working relationships with internal and external networks;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Resourceful and pragmatic with a positive, solution focused attitude;
- Knowledge and experience in contemporary HR practices and solutions;
- Previous experience utilising HR systems;
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What's on Offer
Join a successful and growing business