12 Month Contract
Perth CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is a global mining business seeking a HR Advisor for a 12 month contract with a view of permanency or extension.
Working closely with the wider HR team and the leadership team this role is responsible for:
- Providing specialist, strategic human resource business partnering to leadership and employees;
- leading recurring annual activities such as salary review, talent review, sucession planning and performance management;
- Advising on human resource policies and procedures, employee relations, performance, labour and regulatory issues to leaders and employees;
- Developing skills and providing advice, support and coaching in the use of human resource systems;
- identifying and supporting improvement initiatives in the human resource processes.
The Successful Applicant
Proven experience in a similar HR role is essential for this position.
Candidates with the following experience/skills will be highly regarded:
- Mining, Resources or Heavy industry experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to build strong relationships
- Working knowledge of Employee Relations procedures and processes.
What's on Offer
- Long term contract with opportunity of extension or permanency
- Work for a global and well known business
- Perth CBD location
- Competitive salary