Perth CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is a small-medium sized NFP business based in Perth's CBD. They are actively seeking an experienced HR Advisor on a perm
Reporting to the HR Manager roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing consultancy and advisory services to executives and managers on HR Management issues together with the interpretation of relevant Acts, Regulations, Awards, Industrial Agreements and legislation relevant to HR.
- Providing information and advice on Human Resources Management issues to employees and ensure effective communication with all employees to maintain ethical and transparent working relationships.
- Coordinating regular meetings with allocated line managers and provide HR related support to their respective work units on workplace related issues.
- Supporting the Executives and CEO with advice to management on organisation structural issues.
- Facilitating organisational development activities to promote organisational effectiveness and workplace reform.
- Facilitating training programs and information sessions for management and employees on a variety of human resource management issues.
- Managing and monitoring HR compliance and undertake general HR administrative functions.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and revaluation of human resource policies, strategies, procedures and practices which are consistent with the objectives of the organisation.
- Advise, support and coach managers in relation to employee management issues including performance management and disciplinary action.
- Assist management to develop and foster a high performing and committed workforce culture that is aligned to the strategic objectives of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in HR Management or related field
- Previous experience in the provision of generalist HR activities
- An ability to interpret legislation, regulations, Awards and Industrial Agreements
- Change Management experience and ability to operate in a complex and challenging divergent environment.
- Frequent Travel is required for this role
What's on Offer
- Immediate start (ability to wait a notice period)
- Permanent opportunity
- Travel opportunity
- Work for a NFP business
- Attractive Salary and Salary Sacrifice Options