12-18 month contract
View of further extension/permanency
About Our Client
Our client is a large well-known business based in Perth's Southern Suburbs. They are seeking an experienced HR Advisor for a 12-18 month contract with a view of further extension or permanency for the right person.
Reporting to the HR Manager this role is responsible for:
- Building and fostering strong relationships across the business leadership team.
- Providing advice and solutions at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Partnering with senior leaders and their management team to continually analyse, prioritise and respond proactively to organisational HR needs
- Identifying, developing and implementing key projects that will add value to the organisation.
- Provide operational support and guidance to senior leaders and managers across the business on performance management, case management, ER issues, job design and evaluations, remunerations and benefits, organisational change management, recruitment, awards, compliance, health & safety, employee development and succession planning.
- Continuously improving HR policies and processes across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- HR qualification or equivalent
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Generalist HR experience.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start (ability to wait a notice for the right candidate)
- Long-term contract with a view of permanency
- South of the river location
- Great working environment
- Work for a large complex business
- Generalist HR Advisory role.