Short term contract - immedate start
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian based organisation specialising in mining and resources. With a medium sized operation and small HR team, this role will take on broad HR responsibilities.
- Responsible for full delivery of end to end recruitment for the entire organization
- Works with line to resolve HR people-related queries.
- Assists line management in the understanding of ER principles, legislation and industrial instruments (e.g. enterprise agreements, contract letter of employment) where relevant.
- Coaches and advises line managers on facilitation of disciplinary cases as required
- Facilitates line management and contributes to the talent cycle that includes performance management, talent reviews, succession plans, career development planning and diversity
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be immediately avaliable for a short term contract and possess the following:
- Strong abilities to run the entire recruitment cycle
- Experience and knowledge working in the mining and resources sector is an advantage
- A strong team player with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business, with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Report directly to Head of HR
- Be part of an expanding business with career development opportunities
- Central office location
- Immediate start