Mining & Resources sector
Market leading business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading WA based business operating in the mining and resources sector.
We are looking for a Human Resources Adviser to provide Human Resource support and advice, including the provision of coaching to leaders within the designated portfolio on the application of Human Resource systems while ensuring the implementation and execution of the company's Human Resource policies and programs.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivering human resources advice and service to leaders
* Advise on human resources policies and procedures, employee relations, performance and regulatory issues
* Support and advise on case management
* Provide coaching to leaders to support effective workplace relationships and increase skill level in employee management; drive the leader self-service capability
* Identify improvement initiatives and solutions to enhance people effectiveness/productivity
* Develop skills and provide advice, support and coach in the use of human resources systems (e.g., remuneration/benefits, performance management)
* Support Human Resource Business Partners with the implementation of initiatives and recurring annual activities such as remuneration review, talent review and performance management.
* Lead Process champion initiatives (e.g. employee engagement, performance and capability improvement)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Strong generalist experience (cyclical activities, case management, supporting organisational change)
- Demonstrated ability to influence challenging stakeholders and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
- Motivated and driven for an exciting challenge A team player and willing to flex across the team as and when required
What's on Offer
- Innovative working culture and environment
- This role is a great opportunity to work within a diverse and dynamic team.
- Opportunity for growth within the business
- Attractive salary