6 Month contract with view of permanency
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the Mining & Resources space. Due to internal movement, this exciting full-time Human Resources Adviser position has become available. This position is currently on a 6 month Fixed-Term contract with likelihood of extension.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Provide specialised interpretation and advice to managers on our requirements under awards, enterprise agreements and other relevant legislation;
- Provide coaching to leaders to support effective workplace relationships and increase skill level in employee management; drive the leader self-service capability
- Conduct and support investigations to resolve complex employment matters;
- Support and advise on case management
- Use your knowledge, expertise and mentoring skills to facilitate on-the-job learning and development for managers on employee relations matters;
- Advise on human resources policies and procedures, employee relations, performance and regulatory issues
- Develop skills and provide advice, support and coach in the use of human resources systems (e.g., remuneration/benefits, performance management)
- Support with the implementation of initiatives (where applicable) and recurring annual activities such as remuneration review, talent review and performance management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will posses the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline;
- A strong background in employee relations,
- Proven experience in influencing stakeholders and a professional approach to delivering outcomes.
- Experience providing high-level strategic advice to senior executives and managers to develop practical workplace relations solutions;
- Experience working in a Mining & Resources or Construction would be advantageous
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within a diverse and dynamic team
- Learning and development opportunities to suit your own professional development plan;
- A strong, supportive HR Team Lead.