About Our Client
Our client is an Australian based organisation specialising in mining and resources. With a medium sized operation and small HR team, this role will take on broad HR responsibilities.
This is a generalist opportunity with a strong recruitment focus. Supporting a project you will be;
- Responsible for full delivery of end to end recruitment for the project;
- Building a pipeline of talent;
- Works with line to resolve HR people-related queries;
- Assists line management in the understanding of ER principles, legislation and industrial instruments (e.g. enterprise agreements, contract letter of employment) where relevant;
- Coaches and advises line managers on facilitation of disciplinary cases as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong abilities to run the entire recruitment cycle
- Experience and knowledge working in the mining and resources sector is an advantage
- A strong team player with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business, with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholder
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Supportive HR team
- Opportunity to extend
- Great project exposure
- Centrally based office.