Project based HR role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading equipment provider with a strong presence across Australasia. With multiple business operations and regional teams throughout Australia, they are looking for a hands-on HR Advisor to join a busy project team and support the Group HR Function.
As HR Advisor, reporting to HR Project lead you will be responsible for supporting the HR function with accountability for; recruitment, employee onboarding, performance management, redeployment, reporting and maintaining project timelines.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a solid understanding of HR practices with experience working as part of a wider HR Team. Required skills, attributes and experience include:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years HR experience
- Solid understanding of Australian Employment Legislation and exposure to unionised environments required
- Experience working within logistics, warehousing and supply chain is a preference
- Strong confident communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong initiative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
What's on Offer