Newly Created Position
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader, they serve a diverse customer base, and is relied upon as an Industrial Service provider of choice for some of Australia's largest blue-chip companies.
Reporting to the National Support & Services Manager this is a newly created position. The focus of this role will be to contribute to the daily operations and smooth running of the HR department. This is a broad standalone role, providing HR advice, guidance and support. Responsibilities will include;
- Delivering best practice HR initiatives;
- Interpret award entitlements and terms and conditions of complex EBAs;
- Engage with and coach leaders on human resource matters;
- Ensure that all employee relations issues are managed in accordance with the relative enterprise agreement, awards and legislation;
- Recruitment, onboarding and staff training;
- Providing advice and assistance to staff and management regarding HR policies and procedures;
- Ad hoc HR duties and projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar generalist role. You will possess;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline;
- Track record providing advise within a heavy industry and unionised environment will be highly regards.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels, maintaining confidentiality and developing effective working relationships with others.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Autonomous role - ability to own the HR function
- Industry leader
- National Organisation