- Wetherill Park Location
- Global Manufacturing / Supply Chain Company
About Our Client
Our client is a global business that brings together manufacturing, logistics and consultancy in a set of products and services that create imaginative solutions for its customers.
Through its global operations, they work with clients across a wide range of sectors across multiple divisions. Their divisions have been active in Australia for many years with major automotive, health, technology and rail companies being part of their client base.
- Deliver operational support, guidance to managers and staff
- Assist with employee development and performance management
- Advise managers on employment-related matters in accordance with legislation and HR policies/procedures.
- Maintain on-boarding and induction processes over a number of sites for all new starters
- Support the HR Manager to coordinate the Performance Management system
- Facilitate performance management and grievance issues
- Perform training needs analysis, source appropriate training solutions for departments as required
- Collate statistical analysis on staff turnover, recruitment levels, cost per hire, sickness and absence levels, training and recruitment budgets and any other deemed necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience of working in a generalist HR capacity
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to support change in a complex and fast-moving environment
What's on Offer
- $80,000 plus super
- Flexibility to work from home once a week
- On-site parking
- Report directly to HR Manager