HR Analyst & Reporting Specialist
Global Listed Brand
About Our Client
Global Listed Brand
HR Reporting and Analytics
- Analyse data derived from various internal systems, in order to develop and report on key HR metrics.
- Use data and analysis to identify trends, create and maintain dashboards.
- Design and produce regularly scheduled reports, conduct ad hoc reporting, and monitor data integrity through analysis and audits.
- Develop and maintain actionable, proactive reports, metrics and scorecards that offer strategic insights for HR and functional leaders.
- Conduct data modelling, data analysis to identify and interpret key trends.
- Research external and internal data to prepare benchmarks and communicate trends and best practices.
- Work closely with other stakeholders including Payroll and Finance.
Continuous improvement of policy, procedure, process
- Contribute to the development of HR Strategies, Polices and Procedures, including defining and enhancing the portfolio of services offered in HR Operations.
Continuous improvement of people systems
- Designs and modifies local and global systems to meet user needs through developing a business case, testing and executing change through to completion.
- Works toward streamlining of service delivery across the team.
- Escalation of system problems to appropriate system owners.
- Manages projects effectively by communicating priorities, results and issues to key stakeholders.
- Provides input to other HR Projects when required, as identified by HR and the Business.
Risk Management & Compliance
- Ensures appropriate controls to manage risk are in place for delivery of quality work and HR data requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- experience in a similar HR/Rem Analytics and Reporting role.
- Strong problem solving, time management and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Advanced Excel - manipulate data, formulas, pivot tables, V-Lookups.
- Strong knowledge, experience and skills across multiple HR process areas including a knowledge of HR systems, core HR functions and legislative requirements
- Strong attention to detail, methodical and accurate
What's on Offer
- Global business working on regional HR projects
- Collaborative and high performing HR team
- Coaching from HRD
- new exciting projects to be a part of in REM
- CBD open plan modern office