HR Business Partner |Generalist | Immediate start
Dynamic and Progressive HR team
About Our Client
A highly recognised educational institute- with a dynamic HR team.
Support the delivery of high quality human and employee relations across the organization.
Consult with Executives and Directors in the development of workforce plans inclusive of employment programs, analysis of workforce data and implemention strategies to target and develop policies and programs to specific workforce targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in providing human resource management advice to all employees along with a well-developed capacity to plan and lead.
- Experience in engaging and managing senior stakeholders- including the ability to coach during periods of change
- Possess a sounds knowledge and understanding of human resource management policies and practices and relevant statutory requirements
- Strong written, verbal and oral interpersonal skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated relevant or equivalent professional experience
- Candidates must be residents of Australia to be considered for this role
What's on Offer
Competitive salary in a progressive and dynamic workforce located in a prime Sydney location.