HR Business Partner | NFP | Norwest
Full HR support & recruitment activity
6 month FTC
About Our Client
This is a really great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a national NFP based in the Norwest.
You will report in to the GM - P&C and join a growing HR team.
The key responsibilities of the HR Business Partner will be:
- Provide generalist HR support, acting as the first contact point for all HR related matters
- Provide HR support across the employment life-cycle - and all aspects of the recruitment process
- Preparation of PDs, advertisements, and assistance to line supervisors/managers with the recruitment and selection process
- Review candidate applications, conduct interviews and prepare short list recommendations for line managers;
- Maintain an accurate HR information system;
- Provide clear, accurate and timely advice to supervisors/managers on industrial instruments, employment related legislation and the application/interpretation of company policies and procedures;
- Assistance to all line managers in all performance related matters
- Be an active part of the HR team promoting participation in HR initiatives and project
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for someone that ticks the following boxes:
- 3-5 years proven experience as a HR Business Partner
- Qualifications relating to Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline
- Experience in both the commercial sector as well as within NFP.
- Thorough understanding of Australian Employment Legislation and previous experience in interpreting modern awards and Enterprise Agreement's
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle;
- Present as a friendly and approachable team player, be resilient and a dynamic self-starter
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in MS Word and Excel, experience in WorkDay would be an advantage;
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a NFP and help make a difference.
The role is initially for 6 months and you will employed on a fixed term basis (you will be entitled to annual leave/sick leave etc).
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 + superannuation.
Must be able to travel to the Norwest.