HR Business Partner NFP
Build an exciting and rewarding career within NFP Healthcare.
Work for a growing organisation and build your industry experience.
About Our Client
Our client are a rewarding healthcare service who provide healthcare workers across Sydney. With a fantastic salary packaging on offer, they are at growth stage in the organisation making the healthcare industry a brilliant place to build your next career.
- Generalist HR role providing HR advisory, coaching and assistance to managers and employees on HR issues and initiatives
- Case manage complex Employee Relations issues and queries from employees and managers
- Coach line managers to support across performance management, disciplinary and grievances
- Talent Management and Acquisition - develop and manage planning around performance and remuneration reviews, succession planning and organisational development
- Engagement surveys and reporting on employee satisfactions
- Compiling HR Reports for the business heads
- HR Projects and duties as required by the business
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in leading on complex ER matters
- Implementation of policies and processes in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills working with all levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation
- 3+ years' experience in a similar generalist role
- Healthcare industry experience is beneficial but not essential
- HR degree qualified
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a permanent team within a Not-For-Profit organisation, salary packaging to enhance your remuneration and a chance to bring your HR expert knowledge to a growing organisation.