HR Business Partner x 2
2 Permanent Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well know Logistics business based 15 minutes outside of Perth's CBD. Due to expansion and growth they are actively seeking 2 HR Business Partners on a permanent basis.
You'll be well informed on current HR legislative requirements with a demonstrated understanding of the value of a positive employee relations culture. You will have the unique opportunity to utilise your exceptional influencing and communication skills to partner with the site based leadership teams across our national business units.
Responsibilities also include:
- Support and advise on organisational initiatives - remuneration systems, performance and talent management, succession planning, employee surveys etc.;
- Frontline leadership coaching and development;
- The development of the Group's systems, policies and procedures;
- Provide timely expert advice on the interpretation of HR policies, procedures, industrial instruments and legislation;
- Support all forms of case management and grievance resolution;
- End to end in house recruitment from advertising through to on boarding; and
- Provision of day-to-day HR support to leaders and employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Human Resources, or a related discipline;
- A working knowledge of the Fair Work Act and applicable legislation;
- Experience working in both blue and white collar environments, preferably in unionised environments and employed on a range of employment instruments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships with leaders and employees, and influence change; and
- Demonstrable experience at developing and implementing HR systems and procedures.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- A positive team environment
- Free onsite parking