HR Business Partner
Short term 4-6 week Contract Role based in Melbourne CBD
Large well-known Australian Corporation
About Our Client
Our Client is a large well-known Corporation who operate Australian-wide.
This role works closely with the relevant Business Unit's management team to identify and execute people plan initiatives and interventions to support people leadership, capability requirements and future growth. The role ensures alignment with relevant compliance and regulatory frameworks whilst influencing to support strategic transformational requirements and develop a high performance culture.
Additionally, the role is responsible for ensuring relevant HR services are identified and delivered in line with SBU / FBU strategic priorities and business unit budgets.
The HR Business Partner has strong knowledge of the business in which they are aligned to, is able to develop strong relationships with key senior stakeholders and collaborate effectively across the enterprise to ensure timely delivery of enterprise and BU specific HR solutions.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
Industry and Function
- 3-5 years of experience as a HR generalist and/or specialist experience.
- Significant exposure to a variety of projects / initiatives across a range of HR disciplines.
- Experience operating as an HR Business Partner in an industrial/unionised business environment, understanding and interpreting HR policies and industrial awards.
- Experience leveraging and interpreting workforce analytics to inform sound business decisions.
- Experience in working with a senior leadership group on a strategic level - engaging in business discussions and translating business strategy and/or complex business problems and concepts into practical programs or solutions that satisfy the business objectives.
- Experience playing a consulting role - able to build trust and relationships that allow for them to work closely with the business to diagnose issues and develop practical solutions.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities and/or large complex or ambiguous projects to completion
- Successful participation in the execution of a change / transformation initiatives
Market and Environment
- Firm grasp of commercial performance indicators as well as HR metrics to inform stakeholders' decision making.
- Knowledge of people challenges faced by digital/e-commerce business.
Technical and/or Professional Qualifications/Skills Required
- Degree qualified in human resources, organisational psychology, organisational change, business or a related field.
- Knowledge across a range of HR technical areas including change management, organisational design and talent management.
- Knowledge of relevant workplace relations laws, regulations, and industry specific frameworks.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start for a short term contract role
- An excellent hourly rate is on offer to the successful candidate