HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Global organisation within the Health industry.
- HR Development and capacity development
- Improve HR processes & provide innovative HR solutions
- Identify people and performance management gaps
- Utilise HR metrics
- Provide technical support to advisers and partners.
- Managing the Performance Management process
- Provide professional recruitment services by exercising specialist knowledge
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in a relevant field
- Ability to develop and implement HR programs and procedures.
- Stakeholder management skills, with strong coaching skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including an ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- At least 4 years' experience in human resources
What's on Offer
- Work alongside a group of friendly & passionate people
- Part-time role
- Global organisation
- High performing organisation
- Deliver impact