HR Business Partner
Senior Management Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to drive people and culture incentives, as the business is going through a rapid growth phase.
As HR Business partner you will be responsible for providing generalist HR support across a number of functions including; day to day Generalist activities initiatives. This is a fast paced, dynamic working environment, prior experience within the catering or hospitality industry will be an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Experience working and supporting Senior Management & Leadership teams
- Minimum of 6 years local HR experience
- Strong confident communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
To request a full job description and discuss this position in more detail please contact Sarah O'Donnell, HR Consultant at Michael Page.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting HR Business Partner Role working within the hospitality/catering industry, based in the Western suburbs.