HR Business Partner
Immediate Start Opportunity
6 month FTC - Permanent position
About Our Client
Our Client is a start-up which has seen substantial growth over the last 12 months. They are driven and have a clear goal in mind for the business and they are looking for people to support and drive this vision.
Responsibilities will include being a true HR Generalst in a fast paced enviroment.
- Provide sound strategic advice across all aspects of the HR remit to coach managers and the executive teams.
- Run day to day operations giving sound advice across the business.
- Be a promoter of company culture and positive work environment
- Support growth through strong recruitment advice.
- Support and deliver consistent HR and business strategies that benefit the organisation and its stakeholders
- Participate and lead HR projects that will add value to the organisation
- Identify any potential people issues and flag to the relevant Line Manager
- Back up to HR manager as needed.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in relevant HR positions.
- True generalist experience - both strategical and operational.
- Strong recruitment experience.
- High degree of stakeholder focus with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- High level of verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to problem solve and add value through confident decision making.
What's on Offer
Immediate Start Role
Great salary package
Fantastic growth potential