HR Business Partner
Working as part of a large HR team based in the CBD.
Responsible for your own client group.
About Our Client
My client is an international insurance & financial services provider.
They are looking for a HR Business Partner to join on a permanent basis. This role will report in to the HR Manager and be based in Sydney.
You will manage your own client group of between 250 - 300 employees.
The HR Business Partner will have the following responsibilities:
- This role will be a combination of BAU HR (60%) and HR strategy/projects (40%)
- Partnering with business leaders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment, retention and engagement.
- Leading high-risk Employee Relations cases and being able to provide sound guidance to business leaders - this will range from performance management/employee development through to terminations and grievances.
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure employee engagement and to help develop long lasting strategies
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- The development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate policies and procedures to deliver an appropriate compliance framework and minimise risk.
- Ad Hoc responsibilities when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Business Partner will need to be able to demonstrate the following skill-set:
- BSc in HR & relevant MBA / further qualifications (ideally a specialism in employee relations)
- Minimum 3 years experience within a similar remit
- Be able to establish confident business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound understanding of Australian employment legislation, Health & Safety and HR best practice.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious HR Business Partner to join a company with a great culture, strong leadership and offering the chance to further develop within their careers.
The salary on offer is between $90,000 - $110,000 + superannuation for the right candidate.
Flexible working and other company benefits offered.